The Spytec GPS system offers the ability to enable real-time alerts via text message and/or email, which will let you know important information about the tracker. The available alerts are:
- Speeding: Choose a particular speed, and receive alerts whenever the device is travelling at the speed indicated, or higher.
- SOS: Pressing the button on the front of the GL300MA will trigger an SOS alert - perfect when the tracker is being used for the safety of a loved one as they can alert you if they need immediate help.
- Low Battery: Choose a particular battery percentage, and receive alerts whenever the device reaches that battery level.
- Please note: the battery in the GL300MA will typically last about 2 weeks.
- Boundary Entry & Exit: Once a boundary around a specific geographic location is created, you may receive alerts whenever that device enters or leaves the specified area.
Please note: this help article contains instructions for creating a boundary.
- To view the available alerts and enable the specific type you want, start by clicking the menu button in the upper left:
- Then click the notifications tab:
- Next, using the check boxes on the left of the screen, enable the desired alerts and click save when done: