This article applies to newly purchased trackers and users who need to create a new Spytec GPS account.
If you are already a Spytec GPS customer and need help with activating a new device and adding it to your existing account please see this article: https://helpcenter.spytec.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042436592-How-do-I-add-a-new-or-additional-device-to-my-service-
- The first step is to go to activation.spytec.com and create your account:
- Next we will finish creating our account adding our full name as well as setting our security PIN:
- Next we will add the details about our GPS devices. We will need the device IMEI number, which is located on the tracker itself, as well as our order ID, which is emailed at the time of purchase:
- At the bottom of the page we can name our tracker and set the color of the tracker icon:
- Next, select the tracking plan that makes the most sense for your needs. Plan details and pricing are listing under each plan name:
- Next we will review our order, then check out. Note that if you have more than one device, you can add that device on the order review page:
- After completing checkout you will receive an email with further instructions to follow:
Charge Up: Ensure your tracking device is fully charged.
Power On: Turn on your tracking device.
Connect: If not immediately connected to our GPS satellite network, walk or drive around outside for 5 to 10 minutes.
Log In: Head over to the Spytec GPS portal to start tracking. Use the username and password you created during your account activation to log in.