If you have an active tracker with us already, and you're looking to add another device, you can follow these steps to get the new device added to your account.
Step 1: Login on our web platform: app.spytec.com.
Step 2: Once logged in, click on the menu icon in the top left corner, and choose "Preferences".
Step 3: Navigate to the "Trackers" menu, and from the dropdown on the right side, select "Activate a new tracker".
Step 4: For security purposes, re-enter your account password.
Step 5: Complete the simple online, form to customize your device, choose a service plan, and get it activated:
Step 6: Once checkout is complete the tracker will be live on your Spytec GPS account. Follow these steps to get the tracker online:
- Charge Up: Ensure your tracking device is fully charged.
- Power On: Turn on your tracking device.
- Connect: If not immediately connected to our GPS satellite network, walk or drive around outside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Log In: Head over to the Spytec GPS portal to start tracking. Use the username and password you created during your account activation to log in. You should see you additional device now active on the platform.
- If you prefer to download our mobile app, you can do so here: Where can I get the Spytec GPS mobile app?