- On the tracking platform, click the settings button in the top left and then click "Preferences". After that, click the "Trackers" tab. At the top, you will see a link that says "Activate a New Tracker", click this link:
- Login with your Spytec GPS credentials:
- Next, click "Activate a new tracker":
- This will take us to the activation page were we will add the details about our GPS devices. We will need the device IMEI number, which is located on the tracker itself, as well as our order ID, which is emailed at the time of purchase:
- At the bottom of the page we can name our tracker and set the color of the tracker icon:
- Next, select the tracking plan that makes the most sense for your needs. Plan details and pricing are listing under each plan name:
- Next we will review our order, then check out, make sure the details are correct and click "Checkout":
- Once checkout is complete the tracker will be live on you Spytec GPS account. You will need to follow the same steps with the device to make sure it is ready to go live. These steps are :
Charge Up: Ensure your tracking device is fully charged.
Power On: Turn on your tracking device.
Connect: If not immediately connected to our GPS satellite network, walk or drive around outside for 5 to 10 minutes.
Log In: Head over to the Spytec GPS portal to start tracking. Use the username and password you created during your account activation to log in. You should see you additional device now active on the platform.