Full Change List for Version 1.4.0
- Improved tracker cards for recently updated trackers
- Added actionable "Tracker Positions" report
- "Tracker History" report renamed to "Tracker Activities"
- Shortcuts to tracker positions and tracker activities added to tracker tiles
- SOS, Low Battery (10%), Boundary Entry and Boundary Exit web and mobile push notifications now enabled by default.
- Improved tracker to network speed
- Added ability to change username and email address in the platform
- Added ability to update billing information in platform
- Added ability to activate new trackers in platform
- Added ability to cancel subscription in platform
- Added utilities to assist users migrating to the Spytec platform at the migration login.
With the most recent update to the Spytec GPS platform we have focused on adding features to give greater and easier visibility into user tracking information, as well as adding a number of ease of use features to the platform account settings.
Some of the quality of life improvements include the ability to change the username and associated email address directly in the platform as needed. Users may now also update billing information directly in the app via the preferences menu and the account tab.
Additionally customers can now activate trackers via the platform preferences menu and the trackers tab.
Customers can now also cancel a tracking plan directly from the platform. This is also located in the preferences menu, under the tracker tab.
These improvements will give users easier control over their accounts. No more having to remember multiple URLs to manage your subscription. Simply take care of it directly in the app.
The major feature upgrades for this version of the platform center around greater, clearer access to the tracking data of your GPS devices. Primary among these new features is the Tracker Positions report, which is a fully filterable, interactive report that shows all of the pings from your tracker at your fingertips. The report will give you visibility into the date, time, GPS date, coordinates, address, speed, and odometer of any historical position of your trackers.
Both the coordinates and address columns are clickable data points. Clicking any of the points in those two columns will display a popup window that shows the location on the map.
Along with the new Tracker Positions report, we have also added shortcuts to tracker positions and tracker alerts into the individual tracker tiles on the tracker tab. This allows users to get specific data about a specific tracker with a single click rather than having to filter a report or alter the tracker tab view.
This gives you the ability to quickly access data about a single tracker right from the trackers tab.
Be on the lookout for detailed articles about these exciting new features as we strive to help you get the most out of the Spytec GPS platform. Visit our website at Spytec.com to learn more about or platform and GPS hardware.