A step-by-step guide for activating your new tracker and navigating the platform.
1. Activate your tracker
- Enter your email address
- Create a username
- Create a password
Set up your tracker:
- Enter your IMEI number
- Enter your device type
- Enter your Order ID (found in the confirmation email sent when you purchased the tracker)
- Name your tracker
- Review your order
2. Connect your tracker to the platform
- Charge your tracker: Ensure your tracking device is fully charged. The device typically takes 4-6 hours to charge.
- Reboot your tracker: You'll need to power on and reboot the tracker. Learn more about how to Reboot your GL300.
- Test your tracker: Walk or drive around outside for 5 to 10 minutes with your tracker. The lights will indicate the connection of the tracker. Learn more about the lights on your tracker.
- Check your signal: Log in to your account to see if you're getting a signal.
3. Place your tracker
Trackers are commonly placed:
- Inside a vehicle: Ideal placements are under the passenger or driver seat with the lights facing up. We don't recommend placing the tracker in the trunk of a vehicle or the glove compartment. Locations that are fully enclosed in metal lead to poor connectivity.
- On the undercarriage of a vehicle: you'll need to pair the tracker with an M2 case.
4. Download the mobile app
Our app works on both Apple and Android devices:
5. Customize your tracker
Customize your tracker in your Trackers Preferences:
- Name of the tracker
- Tracker description
- Color of the tracker on the map
- Tracker icon
6. Create a boundary
Boundaries allow you to keep track of your device if it enters or exits a certain location.
Start creating a boundary:
- Select the Boundaries tab on the left side of the home page.
- Click on the + to create a new boundary:
Customize a boundary:
- Name your boundary
- Input the address that will serve as the center point of the boundary
- Set the radius or overall size of the boundary
- Set the unit you want to use to measure the boundary
- Click Save at the bottom to save the boundary you created
Learn more about creating a boundary.
7. Set up notifications
Notifications can alert you when:
- Your tracker starts moving
- The tracker battery is low
- A tracker has entered a boundary entry, etc.
Set up alerts:
- Go to your Preferences
- Click on the notifications tab
- Select the different alerts you'd like to receive
- Save your settings
8. View your tracker's activity
You can view your tracker's activity by clicking on the activity tab or by accessing reports.
Here you can view your recent trips and stops. Use the 'view in map' link to view the route the tracker has taken on the map:
Learn more about viewing your activity
- Click on the menu on the top left and select 'Reports.'
- You will be given a list of different reports to chose from to view your past activity.
- You also have the option to export the file as well.
Viewing activity on the mobile app
- Click on the menu on the top left and select 'Activity.'
- This will give you a list of your recent positions.
- Filter through your activity by clicking on the icon on the top right to select a specific date that you would like to view:
View the entire route that the tracker has taken
The recent activities option allows you to see all trips and stops for the current day. (Note: Current day does not mean the last 24 hours. Recent activities means the calendar day.):
The activities will appear on the map with the line color matching the tracker icon. Arrows indicate the direction the tracker was moving in: