If you had service previously, and you're looking to get started again, you can follow these steps to reactivate your device.
Step 1: Log in to our app from a web browser: app.spytec.com
Step 2: Once logged in, click on the menu icon in the top left corner, and choose "Preferences".
Step 3: Navigate to the "Trackers" menu by clicking the button.
Step 4: From the dropdown on the right side, select "Reactivate a Device".
Step 5: For security purposes, re-enter your account password.
Step 6: Select "Reactivate" for the device you wish to restart service with.
Please note: If you do not see your tracker listed, you will need to add the tracker to your account. Please review our article for more information: How do I add a new or additional device to my service?
Step 7: Confirm all the details of the device to reactivate, and hit "Reactivate".
Please Note: If you wish to change the card you'll be reactivating the device on, follow these instructions: How do I update my payment information?
Step 8: Once reactivation is complete the tracker will be live on your Spytec GPS account. Follow these steps to get the tracker online:
- Charge Up: Ensure your tracking device is fully charged. (The device usually charges within 4-6 hours. Once fully charged the red light will go solid.)
- Power On: Turn on your tracking device using the power button located on the top of the device.
- Connect: If not immediately connected to our GPS satellite network, walk or drive around outside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Log In: Head over to the Spytec GPS App (app.spytec.com) to start tracking.
- If you prefer to download our mobile app, you can do so here: Where can I get the Spytec GPS mobile app?