This article will outline frequently asked questions regarding the mobile app and include the different features the Spytec GPS mobile app has to offer!
- Where can I get the Spytec GPS mobile app?
- How do I see where my tracker has been?
- How do I track my device live?
- How do I see my tracker's battery percentage?
- How do I change the map mode?
1. Where can I get the Spytec GPS mobile app?
Our app works on both Apple and Android devices:
2. How do I see where my tracker has been?
There are two different ways to review your tracker's recent activity on your account:
- You can see your tracker history from the past 24 hours
- You can view activity from over 24 hours by visiting your tracker's 'Activity' and view the Activity Cards.
Click here to learn more about viewing your tracker's activity.
Viewing activity from the last 24 hours:
Activity from over 24 Hours:
Step 1: Step 2:
3. How do I track my device live?
Tap on the tracker icon to put the tracker in 'Follow Mode'. You will begin to see your tracker move on the map in real-time. Click here for more information on tracking your device live.
4. How do I see my tracker's battery percentage?
The battery percentage will be shown at the bottom of the map. You'll see your "Tracker Card" with the most recent information that your tracker reported, including the address, time, and if the tracker is on a trip or stopped.
5. How do I change the map mode?
You can change the way your map style looks on your account. There are four different modes: Light, Dark, Satellite, and Mono light. Click here the steps to change your map mode.