💡 Please note: Spytec GPS does not collect any GPS data or locations from your phone
What You'll See
Our app provides the ability to see your GPS tracker location and your phone's location at the same time. Your phone's location appears as a blue dot, and your tracker location appears as a tracker icon:
If you are not seeing your tracker's location, you can follow these steps to resolve the problem:
How to Resolve
- If you have not activated your device, please begin by visiting activation.spytec.com.
- If your device is already activated, it likely needs to obtain a cellular / GPS connection:
- Charge your tracker: Ensure your tracking device is fully charged. The device typically takes 4-6 hours to charge.
- Reboot your tracker: You'll need to power on and reboot the tracker. Learn more about how to Reboot your GL300.
- Test your tracker: Walk or drive around outside for 5 to 10 minutes with your tracker. The lights will indicate the connection of the tracker. Learn more about the lights on your tracker.
- Check your signal: Log in to your account to see if you're getting a signal.
- If you are still experiencing trouble with tracking your device on your account, please contact our support team for further assistance.